At CSAM, we deliver benchmark eHealth software solutions based on world-renowned Scandinavian healthcare quality and principles. If you are passionate about making the world a healthier place, CSAM’s fast-paced expansion offers exciting career opportunities and personal growth, a dynamic international environment, and the chance to leave an important mark though a tech company which is making a difference in people’s lives.
As part our Customer Delivery & Support team, you will work closely with your colleagues on setting up and maintain system environments at our customer sites, as well as internally for our Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) business area. As a Technical Specialist, you will be a key person in improving installation and maintenance process, and you will work in close collaboration with our operation and development organisation to improve deployment outcomes and monitoring.
Join our journey to develop smart, effective solutions that help our customers to treat patients and save lives in our office in Stockholm.
As our Technical Specialist you will:
- Perform customer system installations and setup.
- Setup and configuration software on primarily Linux servers (but also on Microsoft to
- some extent).
- Setup, configuration, and creation of Oracle databases (knowledge of MS SQL Server is beneficial as well).
- Perform application installation, failover setup and pre-configured installations (mostly on Linux).
- Troubleshooting in Linux.
- Conduct high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures.
- Handling customer dialogues, requests, and requirements.
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in IT.
- Experience with software installation on Linux and Windows servers.
- Experience of Oracle databases (installation, backup, and recovery).
- Experience of SQL-queries.
- Experience of Linux and troubleshooting in Linux.
- Deep knowledge of:
- Linux servers and environments, in particular:
- Oracle Linux (Incredible Linux, CentOS)
- Oracle databases (installation, backup, and recovery)
- Shell-script: Bash, KornShell. Being able to write own scripts and read/troubleshoot scripts
- Good knowledge of:
- General network infrastructure, setup, and configuration.
- Virtualisation technologies: VMWare, hyperV and preferably also KVM and XEN.
- MS SQL
- Great communication skills in English.
- Teamwork and customer oriented.
- Strong “Can-do-attitude”, fearless, proactivity and driven.
- Passionate about innovation and working on meaningful projects.
Would be great, but not mandatory if you have:
- Basic Java development or scripting.
We are interviewing continuously, therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!