At CSAM, we deliver benchmark eHealth software solutions based on world-renowned Scandinavian healthcare quality and principles. If you are passionate about making the world a healthier place, CSAM’s fast-paced expansion offers exciting career opportunities and personal growth, a dynamic international environment, and the chance to leave an important mark though a tech company which is making a difference in people’s lives.
As a Development Manager in our LIMS Business Area, you work with misson critical & life saving software solutions and will be responsible for managing the Software Development team and other software development resources. LIMS provides comprehensive support for all aspects of blood, cell and tissue management, with full traceability from donor to recipient. It is currently trusted by 185 blood centres in five countries.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, join our team in Stockholm, Sweden!
As our Development Manager you will:
- Lead the software development team.
- Be a mentor, ensure knowledge management, contribute to initiatives, improve processes and performance within own group.
- Take charge of the implementation and enforcement of the CSAM development process in the business area.
- Work closely with the Product & Technology Manager in planning and implementing the product strategies and roadmaps.
- Work closely with customers and help them build a system that can help save lives
- Coordinate competency development and training of technical resources within the team.
- Align all product development activities within the team to corporate QMS system policies and required standards/regulations.
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- Minimum 3 years in similar role.
- Line manager competence (such as labor laws etc.)
- Relevant technical background.
- Batchelor in Computer Science or similar.
- Good knowledge of software development processes.
- Analytical skills.
- Humble and team focused.
- Having product experience is a plus.
Our tech stack:
- TDD and agile processes
- Java / Jakarta EE, JPA / Hibernate, runs on DropWizard / Wildfly
- Angular 11+ and rich java client
- Linux, Windows, Mac and Oracle
Get in touch with us:
In this process CSAM cooperates with AvantGarde Search. For further information about the company and the position, please contact Patricia Varela Riolfo at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or +47 94 80 13 89.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be processed on a continuous basis so we look forward to your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!