At CSAM, we deliver benchmark eHealth software solutions based on world-renowned Scandinavian healthcare quality and principles. If you are passionate about making the world a healthier place, CSAM’s fast-paced expansion offers exciting career opportunities and personal growth, a dynamic international environment, and the chance to leave an important mark though a tech company which is making a difference in people’s lives.
As a Sales & Marketing Manager you will work primarily with CSAM ProSang, the leading blood, cell and tissue management system in Scandinavia. The system is used in five countries, at more than 180 blood centers in 26 healthcare regions and has a 50-year history of success.
You will be responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities, but also planning and implementing new sales plans for our LIMS Business Area. You will also be leading the department with the same name within the business area.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, join our team in Stockholm, Sweden!
As our Sales & Marketing Manager you will:
- Lead sales management.
- Lead customer relation management.
- Own the sales and marketing processes and tools.
- Sales planning, assign sales territory, target groups, and sales budget.
- Coordinate sales activities within the business area.
- Prepare and submit sales plans, budgets, progress reports and annual sales reports.
- Research competitors’ products/services.
- Develop KPI´s, goals and objectives, projects, and priorities for the sales managers.
- Develop and conduct sales campaigns, as well as marketing and promotional plans.
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- University degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Previous (people) leadership experience (including line management).
- Laboratory experience, transfusion medicine is preferred.
- Knowledge of modern sales processes, tools, and review/follow-up.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Great communication skills in English and Swedish/Norwegian/Danish.
- Understanding of business planning and regulatory issues.
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills Passionate about innovation and working on meaningful projects.
We are interviewing continuously, therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!