At CSAM, we deliver benchmark eHealth software solutions based on world-renowned Scandinavian healthcare quality and principles. If you are passionate about making the world a healthier place, CSAM’s fast-paced expansion offers exciting career opportunities and personal growth, a dynamic international environment, and the chance to leave an important mark through a tech company which is making a difference in people’s lives.
As a Customer Delivery & Support Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery and support services in our Woman & Children Health Business Area. You will also lead the delivery service management team in an effective and collaborative way spanning across all the products within the business area.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, join our team in Oslo, Tampere or Uppsala!
As our Customer Delivery & Support Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the resource management, usage, and allocation in alignment with CSAM strategy, delivery projects portfolio(s), support and other assigned activities.
- Be responsible for effective sales case transition from sales and marketing into the delivery and support services for planning, scheduling, and execution.
- Keep high customer satisfaction by constantly monitoring the service desk, following up on cases and ensure progress on critical & major incidents.
- Build and maintain relationships with the business area management team to make decisions regarding operational activity, strategic goals, and commercial improvements.
- Collaborate with management in setting and driving company vision, culture, and strategy.
- Develop a sustainable delivery and support service unit(s) according to CSAM´s vision, culture, and strategy.
- Set goals for unit operational efficiency and increased productivity.
- Review and improve unit effectiveness by overseeing processes, employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement.
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- University degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Previous (people) leadership experience (including line management).
- Great communication skills in English and Norwegian/Swedish/Finnish.
- Understanding of business planning and regulatory issues.
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills Passionate about innovation and working on meaningful projects.
We are interviewing continuously, therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!