At CSAM, we deliver benchmark eHealth software solutions based on world-renowned Scandinavian healthcare quality and principles. If you are passionate about making the world a healthier place, CSAM’s fast-paced expansion offers exciting career opportunities and personal growth, a dynamic international environment, and the chance to leave an important mark though a tech company which is making a difference in people’s lives.
As our Support Technician, you will be working as part of a team to support a variety of products within our Connected Healthcare and Medical Imaging departments. You will be a key person in improving our way of working with support within the medical domain, and you will also work in close collaboration with our products department.
If this sounds right for you, come and join our team in Oslo or Tromsø, Norway!
As our Support Technician you will:
- Provide technical support in the Connected Healthcare and Medical Imaging domains.
- Handle customer dialogues, requests, and requirements.
- Participate in planning new products.
- Be responsible for installation, operation and troubleshooting of CSAM's proprietary applications and modules.
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- General interest in IT and curious about new technology.
- Great communication skills in both English and Norwegian.
- Teamwork and customer oriented.
- Strong "Can-do-attitude", fearless, proactivity and driven.
- Structured, organized and great communicator.
Extra points for you if you have:
- Experience working with medical imaging.
- Preferably have experience in customer service, operation, or support 1st / 2nd line.
- General understanding of the Norwegian health care system.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience performing customer installations.
- Familiar with working in Windows environments, both server and client.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL, especially MS SQL Server.
Beside cool colleagues, you will also get:
- A unique chance to do something meaningful with your expertise.
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world.
- Exciting and challenging work.
- Flexible working hours and participation in decision making processes.
Get to know us:
Today we are a leading provider of specialist solutions in the Nordics, pan-Europe & beyond, with headquarters in Oslo, and offices in 10 countries in Europe, Asia, and North America. Our highly skilled multicultural team is already serving customers in 25 countries and growing, with solutions that enable hospitals, healthcare providers and emergency responders to access critical information on the spot and provide the highest quality of care.
The products we deliver assists healthcare providers and emergency response personnel with secure and innovative tools and data. We are honored with the trust of our users to ensure access to the most relevant information at the point of care and when every second counts. Our leading product portfolio includes innovative specialized solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, public safety, medication management, laboratory information, health management systems and health analytics.
Looking forward to meeting you!
We are interviewing on a constant basis therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.