How would you feel knowing that your work just saved the life of the person picked up by the ambulance that just passed by you? If that gives you goosebumps, then you should definitely join us as a Cloud System Developer in Gothenburg!
We are on a journey to migrate our software for mission critical operations such as Emergency Response (112) or Search and Rescue system to the Cloud. You will work with exploring and implementing new technologies, new functionality, refactor/evolve our architecture to run on containers and move into the cloud. This includes working with product management and solution architects driving the early (exploratory) phases and with the development teams to ensure that this is systemized and implemented in the best way.
We have a complete software stack with both back-end and front-end (User Interface) products that are integrated together into our system solution. Our products’ target characteristics are user-friendly, automation and simplicity.
As our Cloud System Developer you will:
- Migrate our software stack to the Cloud, leveraging web technologies such as Containers and Orchestration.
- Make our software stack multi-platform (Microsoft and Linux).
- Ensure that the Cloud based solution is utilizing cloud resources in an efficient way.
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- University degree in Software Engineering, or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Cloud System or Back-End developer, preferably with Azure but other providers are also a plus such as Amazon (AWS) or Google (GCP)
- C#, and .NET
- Containers and Orchestration, preferably Kubernetes
- Web technologies and development tools
- Security is a plus as well as database management
- Great communication skills in both English and Swedish
- Teamwork oriented
- Strong "Can-do-attitude", fearless, proactive, and driven
- Passionate about innovation
We are interviewing on a constant basis therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!