At CSAM, we deliver benchmark eHealth software solutions based on world-renowned Scandinavian healthcare quality and principles. If you are passionate about making the world a healthier place, CSAM’s fast-paced expansion offers exciting career opportunities and personal growth, a dynamic international environment, and the chance to leave an important mark though a tech company which is making a difference in people’s lives.
As part our Health Analytics team, you will help scientists to build question forms supporting their research and contribute to collect RWD (Real World Data) to them. We provide a SaaS platform called CTF (Clinical Trial Framework). To that we use a internal configuration tool and we will teach you all the basics needed. After that we expect you to learn this tool to a super-user-level and be our internal expert.
Join our journey to do good things for health improvements as our Application Specialist in our office in Oslo, Norway.
As our Application Specialist you will:
- Use a software configuration tool to help customers create a form needed to gain/access data for clinical trials.
- Help us improve our software
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Perform training of customer resources and super users
- Assist customer during test and verification of the system
- Work on system validation together with new upgrades or installations
- Have constant dialogue with our customers related to new functionalities and configuration of the system
- Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements
- Have some travel for on-site customer visits in the Nordics
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- Bachelor's Degree or similar or equivalent work experience in a similar role.
- IT background and an understanding how to use software tools.
- Strong customer-facing and internal communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Flexible and able to handle non-planned tasks.
- Great communication skills in Norwegian and English.
- Teamwork and customer oriented.
- Strong "Can-Do-attitude", fearless, proactivity and driven.
- Passionate about innovation and working on meaningful projects.
Would be great, but not mandatory if you have:
- Experience with tailor-made web applications and online database systems for clinical trials and studies, quality registries, medical bio-banks, and other solutions within the field of academic medicine.
- Experience from .NET and SQL
We are interviewing continuously, therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!