How would you feel knowing that your work just saved the life of the person picked up by the ambulance that just passed by you? If that gives you goosebumps, then you should definitely join us as a Software Tester in Gothenburg!
Together with us, you will contribute with new ideas and break new grounds in the Public Safety area. We have a complete software stack with both back-end and front-end (Use Interface) products that are integrated together into our system solution. Our products’ target characteristics are user-friendly, automation and simplicity.
As our Software Tester you will:
- Automate and execute manual tests together with maintenance and improvements of the environment for automatic testing.
- Work with automation and testing of new functionality and maintenance.
- Be part of our company´s journey to evolve our architecture to run on containers and move into the cloud.
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- University degree in Software Engineering/Testing or similar.
- Experience with automation and test tools (Cucumber, Selenium or similar).
- Experience in a Windows-environment (Visual Studio, C#/.NET, ADS).
- ISTQB certification.
- Great communication skills in both English and Swedish.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Strong "Can-do-attitude", fearless, proactive and driven.
- Structured, organized and great communicator.
- Passionate about innovation.
- Swedish citizenship.
Extra points for you if you have:
- Azure DevOps Server or similar DevOps-environments, e.g., Jenkins.
- SQL - SQL Server.
We are interviewing on a constant basis therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!