Join our team and your talent could be part of software creation that helps healthcare professionals bring new life safely into the world, contributes to more people living longer and more fully, or makes all the difference in emergencies when every second counts.
Our teams empower customers with tools to support their patients and help save lives. We currently have seven business areas that develop specialised software solutions across medical fields and emergency services. At CSAM you’ll be close to customer needs and your work will have an impact where it matters most.
Our Women & Children's Health business area provides trusted solutions to safeguard pregnancy, childbirth and infancy.
As our Solution Architect you will work with CSAM iPana Maternity which is our software solution for use in maternity care, that supports the complete process from pregnancy start until care for the newborn.
Together with us, you will deliver high quality software and documentation, contribute to estimation, planning and test activities. You will be a part of an international and cross-functional team.
If this sounds interesting to you, join our team in Tampere or Oulu!
As our Solution Architect you will:
- Understand client requirements and how they translate to new application features.
- Collaborate with development team and other IT staff to set specifications for new applications.
- Ensure that the product adheres to high quality standards for testing, code standards, etc.
- Contribute to develop and sustain effective teams across companies and country boarders.
- Contribute to the team’s success of delivering projects on time, on budget and with the right quality using agile methodology.
- Support customers and sales organization with sales support and quotations.
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- University degree in Software Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with software development projects.
- Experience form e-health development.
- Strong skills for database (SQL), backend API and security.
- Linux experience would be beneficial.
- Work experience with agile methodology like Scrum.
- Great communication and documenting skills in both English and Finnish.
- Teamwork oriented but also confident to work on your own.
- Strong "Can-do-attitude", fearless, proactive and self-driven.
- Structured, organized.
- Passionate about innovation.
Technologies we use:
- Java, JPA / Hibernate
- JAX-RS, JAX-WS, CDI
- Apache TomEE
Beside cool colleagues, you will also get:
- A unique chance to do something meaningful with your technical expertise.
- Flexible working hours and participation in the development decision-making process.
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world.
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Lunch, sport and culture benefits.
- Phone and bike benefits.
- Occupational healthcare.
We are interviewing on a constant basis therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!