Join our team and your talent could be part of software creation that helps healthcare professionals bring new life safely into the world, contributes to more people living longer and more fully, or makes all the difference in emergencies when every second counts.
Our teams empower customers with tools to support their patients and help save lives. We currently have seven business areas that develop specialised software solutions across medical fields and emergency services. At CSAM you’ll be close to customer needs and your work will have an impact where it matters most.
As our Payroll Manager, you will work closely with the Business Area Managers, accounting, legal and external providers. You will be working closely with both finance and the different business units and be a key resource on salary and remuneration issues both nationally and internationally. This includes actual payroll provision in Norway and manage internal and external providers in other countries. You will also be a key resource on all other HR issues affecting remuneration.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, join our team in Oslo!
As our Payroll Manager you will:
- Be the main Group-wide resource regarding Payroll and Salary.
- Work as a super-user with our HR-systems.
- Handle Norwegian payroll.
- Be a back-up for Swedish payroll.
- Manage payroll providers in the rest of the world.
- Follow up pensions, personnel insurance, holiday, flex, transfers etc.
- Manage practical implications of on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Manage the employee handbook on behalf of Finance.
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as accountant and salary/payroll management, preferably in an international company.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Basic skills in legal framework regarding employment and payroll.
- You are independent, driven and enjoy working both autonomously and in teams.
- You speak English fluently and one of the Scandinavian languages fluently.
- You have strong practical skills; you are a doer and actively seek information to get the job done within time.
- You comply with established policies and routines and enjoy taking initiative to improve them.
Reasons to joins us:
- You will have a central role in an exciting global growth business with strong Nordic roots and in rapid change.
- You will experience a steep learning curve with opportunity to gain practical experience in payroll and salary related issues internationally.
- You will be part of a strong professional environment and an experienced finance and accounting team.
- You will participate in building an international technology company with headquarters in Norway and operations in 10 countries.
We are interviewing continuously, therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!
- Finance & Accounting
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Our work environment
CSAM positions for the future by investing profits in our portfolio of products and services and creating an inspiring work environment, while always operating as a responsible business within the global community. We strive to have a balanced representation of gender, age, race and religion. At the end of 2021, the proportion of women in the Group was 27% and our Board consists of 6 people, 3 women and 3 men.
About CSAM Health
CSAM Health Group is the leading provider of specialised software for healthcare in the Nordics. From this solid foundation the company has grown to serve more than 500 customers in 27 countries. Our highly specialised software solutions are instrumental in the clinical care processes of healthcare providers and in enabling emergency responders to enhance public safety. CSAM’s headquarters are in Oslo, Norway. CSAM has almost 300 dedicated specialists in ten countries across Europe, Asia, Oceania and North America, including a wholly-owned software engineering subsidiary in the Philippines.
Loading application form
Already working at CSAM Health?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.