Join our team and your talent could be part of software creation that helps healthcare professionals bring new life safely into the world, contributes to more people living longer and more fully, or makes all the difference in emergencies when every second counts.
Our teams empower customers with tools to support their patients and help save lives. We currently have seven business areas that develop specialised software solutions across medical fields and emergency services. At CSAM you’ll be close to customer needs and your work will have an impact where it matters most.
Our Public Safety business area provides robust systems for managing every aspect of emergency response.
As our Test System Support Engineer you will work with IT- and application support for our internal test environments leveraging all different technologies included in our life saving system.
Your role will be to make sure that our internal test environments always are up to date and running smoothly in close cooperation with development teams, testers as well as CSAM:s IT-department.
If this sounds interesting to you, join our team in Gothenburg!
As our Test System Support Engineer you will:
- Be responsible and manage our Test Systems IT and Applications environment
- Be the go-to-person that makes our test systems run every day and solve all issues
- Be responsible for planning and setting up new Test Systems together with development teams
- Ensure that the solution is performant and utilizing resources in an efficient way.
- Automate as much tasks as possible
If you are interested, there might also be some DevOps tasks.
Our tech stack:
- NET / C# / Visual Studio / ADS
- Windows / Linux
Your matching strengths for our role:
- Knowledge in IT-support
- Supporting specialized applications
- Great communication skills in both English and Swedish
- Teamwork oriented
- Strong “Can-do-attitude”, fearless, proactive, and driven
- Passionate about automation
Would be great, but not mandatory, if you have:
- Containers and orchestration
- Web technologies and development tools
We are interviewing continuously, therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!