Join our team and your talent could be part of software creation that helps healthcare professionals bring new life safely into the world, contributes to more people living longer and more fully, or makes all the difference in emergencies when every second counts.
Our teams empower customers with tools to support their patients and help save lives. We currently have seven business areas that develop specialised software solutions across medical fields and emergency services. At CSAM you’ll be close to customer needs and your work will have an impact where it matters most.
Our Women & Children's Health business area provides trusted solutions to safeguard pregnancy, childbirth and infancy.
As our Full Stack Developer you will deliver high quality software and documentation, contribute to estimation, planning and test activities. You will be a part of an international and cross-functional team and working with diverse technologies.
If this sounds interesting to you, join our team in Tampere or Oulu!
As our Full Stack Developer you will:
- Understand client requirements and how they translate to new application features.
- Collaborate with development team and other IT staff to set specifications for new applications.
- Ensure that the product adheres to high quality standards for testing, code standards, etc.
- Contribute to develop and sustain effective teams across companies and country boarders.
- Contribute to the team’s success of delivering projects on time, on budget and with the right quality using agile methodology.
- Support customers and sales organization with sales support and quotations.
Our tech stack:
- InterSystems Caché & Caché ObjectScript
- Java, Maven, JPA / Hibernate
- SOAP & REST & HL7 & DICOM
- Apache HTTP Server & Apache Tomcat
Your matching strengths for our role:
- University degree in Software Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with software development projects.
- Work experience with agile methodology like Scrum is an advantage.
- Great communication skills in both English and Finnish.
- Teamwork oriented but also confident to work on your own.
- Strong "Can-do-attitude", fearless, proactive and driven.
- Structured, organized and great communicator.
- Passionate about innovation.
Would be great, but not mandatory, if you have:
- Understanding of healthcare information systems
- Understanding of privacy and information security
- Understanding of healthcare integration standards like HL7, HL7-FHIR
Beside cool colleagues, you will also get:
- A unique chance to do something meaningful with your technical expertise.
- Flexible working hours and participation in the development decision-making process.
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world.
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Lunch, sport and culture benefits
- Phone and bike benefits
- Occupational healthcare
We are interviewing continuously, therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!