Join our team and your talent could be part of software creation that helps healthcare professionals bring new life safely into the world, contributes to more people living longer and more fully, or makes all the difference in emergencies when every second counts.
Our teams empower customers with tools to support their patients and help save lives. We currently have seven business areas that develop specialised software solutions across medical fields and emergency services. At CSAM you’ll be close to customer needs and your work will have an impact where it matters most.
Our Connected Healthcare business area provides solutions for secure information sharing and collaboration across healthcare domains.
As our application specialist you will get to work on Finland's most versatile digital solution for social and health care. The work of an application specialist is varied, and you get to challenge yourself and learn something new, as e-health services and integrations between different systems are developing at a rapid pace. You are on the lookout to see how the social reform will affect and develop e-services for social and health care. You will work closely with the whole product team.
If this sounds interesting to you, join our team in Oulu!
As our technical application specialist you will:
- Configure application features and install new versions
- Helps the support service solve more technical problems
- Develop services in cooperation with product development
- Develop customer environments in collaboration with customers
- Customer system environment documentation and maintenance
Your matching strengths for our role:
- Previous work experience with similar work tasks
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Strong customer-facing and internal communication skills
- Basic skills in the Microsoft Servers and MS SQL Servers
- Basic skills in the SQL language
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Finnish and English
Would be great, but not mandatory, if you have:
- Understanding of healthcare information systems
- Understanding of privacy and information security
- Understanding of java portlets
- Understanding of responsive web design
- Understanding of service design
- Understanding of healthcare integration standards like HL7, HL7FHIR
We are interviewing continuously, therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!